Saturday, December 23, 2006

Welcome to my blog

Hi!

This is my blog... as you are surely aware by now. The point of my blog is to present interesting,shocking and important stuff that goes on in FDV (this is my university), Slovenia (which is my country) and beyond (this is of course international news).
I have decided on creating this blog because it gives me an excuse to follow the things that go on around me, to follow the news and write about it all. This will be a great addition in my resume (CV), so I can at least be a reporter if my political career goes down the drain. Which I hope will not.
Students in Slovenia are having a great time. But it seems to me that this will not be going on much longer. More and more it seems that the current government is ganging against us. They are taxing student work, taking away our privileges and so on. I will be reporting about this too, because it seems that no one is. Neither are the organizations that are supposed to be representing us. We (and those organizations) must take notice of the things the politicians are doing, because many of the decisions that do not affects us now, may affect us in the future.
Even the world itself is changing at a pace that is mind blowing. Its very hard to keep up. In order to keep up, we must run like never before and follow more news then we ever have. I will try and help you out.
As for why this blog is in English: because I am covering world news too, so its not meant only for Slovenes, but for everyone. You never know... people might want to know whats going on in Slovenia.
So there you go... we are done with the introduction... enjoy my blog and please comment :)

-David

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting Mister..! Good move..;)

Meridian said...

Gracias amigo ;)

Unknown said...

Very nice...congratulations on posting such a wonderful report... :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)